Saturday, May 26, 2012
An Introduction to a Warlock called Aevisti
Aevisti has been a warlock in service to the Alliance since after the opening of the dark portal. She has fought in the zombie invasion that heralded the push into Northrend. Watched in sorrow as the new lich king was crowned and raged against the destruction of Southshore and unrelenting tide of the Forsaken dogs. As the people of Stormwind cowered beneath the shadow of Deathwing fire Aevisti and her sisters answered the call of the king to put down all comers whether they be black dragon's tools or Horde aggressors all have been put down by their hand.
(End Role-Play Intro)
Aevisti has been my main character in World of Warcraft for the past 4 years. I enjoy playing Alliance and do minor role-play in game. Out of game my name is James and yes I would rather look at a female character than have to look at the male character all the time while playing. I’m just starting this blog and I hope to talk about what’s happening in Mist of Panderia beta and some of what I enjoy about playing certain classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment